A Django Application for creating JQuery Mobile websites
jQuery Mobile is a jQuery based library for touch/mobile web applications. django-jqmobile builds on the jQuery Mobile framework to provide easier content management with Django. django-jqmobile adds a model for creating individually displayed screens or panels. When rendering, the contents of the panel is inspected and other referenced panels are rendered as well in order to combine the content and provide a more seamless experience.
The Panel model consists of a unique identifier, the body of the panel, and a flag for whether the panel can be embedded or should be loaded with an XMLHttpRequest when requested by the user.
When rendering, the body of the panel is searched for anchor tags. Each anchor destination is checked to see if it is a local URL. If it is a local URL, the configurable list of panel resolvers is checked in order to see if it resolves to a panel. If the panel can be embedded, the render method on the panel is called and the results are included as a sibling in the output of the current panel.
Install the django-jqmobile package in your preferred method: easy_install, setup.py install, pip or buildout.
Add jqmobile to the list of INSTALLED_APPS in your settings file
Include jqmobile.urls in your project’s url patterns:
urlpatterns = patterns('', (r'', include('jqmobile.urls')), )
- jQuery Mobile 1.0 alpha 2
- jQuery 1.4.4
- Default default. This is the identifier to use with the default URL when using the jqmobile.urls include. Requesting ‘/’ will load this panel identifier.
- Default ('jqmobile.resolvers.panel_model_resolver',). A list or tuple of panel resolving functions in the order they should be tried. Strings can be used to specify the resolving function or the actual functions can be entered.
- Panel model
- Optional recursive rendering of panels (using introspection into content)
- Configurable panel resolvers for including panels from other products
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-jqmobile-0.1.tar.gz (7.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|