Helper library that can be used in combination with Django Class-Based views to return JSON responses.
Warning: this is a work in progress, pending code refactoring and documentation
- JSONApiResponseMixin providing render_api_response and render_api_error_response methods
- Accept JSON request payload
- JSONApiFormView that can be used for simple JSON APIs using django.forms
- JSON Web token validation (custom django middleware&auth backend)
- JSONTestClient providing utilities that can be used to test created APIs
- Default JSONEncoder handling Decimal numbers
- Simple jsonify template filter (add ‘jsonis’ to your application list in settings)
This software is licensed under MIT.
- Code Cleanup
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.