A database access profiler for Django-based applications that can be ran in production with minimal performace overhead.
Django-live-profiler is a low-overhead data access and code profiler for Django-based applications. For more information, check out http://invitebox.github.com/django-live-profiler/
- Run pip install django-live-profiler
- Add ‘profiler’ app to INSTALLED_APPS
- Add ‘profiler.middleware.ProfilerMiddleware’ to MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES
- Optionally add ‘profiler.middleware.StatProfMiddleware’ to MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES to enable Python code statistical profiling (using statprof). WARNING: this is an experimental feature, beware of possible incorrect output.
- Add url(r’^profiler/’, include(‘profiler.urls’)) to your urlconf
In order to start gathering data you need to start the aggregation server:
$ aggregated --host 127.0.0.1 --port 5556
Visit http://yoursite.com/profiler/ for results.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django-live-profiler-0.0.9.tar.gz