Country-specific Django helpers for Lithuania.
What’s in the Lithuania localflavor?
- forms.LTIDCodeField: A form field that validated input as a Lithuanian
identity code. Following checks are made:
- The number consists of 11 digits.
- The birthdate is a valid date.
- The calculated checksum is correct.
- forms.LTCountySelect: A form Select widget that uses a list of
Lithuanian counties as choices.
- forms.LTMunicipalitySelect: A form Select widget that uses a list of
Lithuanian municipalities as choices.
- forms.LTPostalCodeField: A form input that validates
Lithuanian postal codes in the format XXXXX or LT-XXXXX.
See the source code for full details.
Django’s “localflavor” packages offer additional functionality for particular
countries or cultures.
For example, these might include form fields for your country’s postal codes,
phone number formats or government ID numbers.
This code used to live in Django proper – in django.contrib.localflavor – but
was separated into standalone packages in Django 1.5 to keep the framework’s
For a list of other available localflavors, see https://github.com/django/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.