Django media files manager
django-mediafiles is Django reusable application to manage media files in your Django project. Now django-mediafiles supports:
- Directories creating +, editing (chmod, chown, rename +), deleting +
- Files creating, uploading +, editing (chmod, chown), deleting +
- Recycle bin
- Thumbnail creation for images
- Text files editing in browser +
NOTE: Possibilities that supported current version of django-mediafiles labeled by +.
- Pygments >= 1.0 needed for source code highlight
Install django-mediafiles via:
# python setup.py install
or add mediafiles directory to your PYTHONPATH.
2. Add mediafiles to your project INSTALLED_APPS and set up serving of mediafiles media directory.
3. Add (r'^mediafiles/', include('mediafiles.urls')) to your project URLConf.
4. That’s all :) Now login into Django admin CRUD and click on Media Files (or localized value) link. (Not worked yet, go to mediafiles url to get access to it).
Check django-mediafiles Screenshots @ Google Code.