Open current page on your mobile with a QR code.
- Creates a QR image with a url to redirect a phone user to the current image.
- The mobile phone user will be authenticats automatically with the same user.
- Uses the cache to keep the temporaty toker for authentication (so no database needed).
- Add "openonmobile" directory to your Python path.
- Add "openonmobile" to the INSTALLED_APPS tuple found in
your settings file.
- Add "openonmobile.middleware.AuthOnMobileMiddleware" to your
MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES tuple found in your settings file.
- Add "openonmobile.auth.AuthOnMobileBackend" to your
AUTHENTICATION_BACKENDS tuple found in your settings file.
- Include "openonmobile.urls" to your URLconf.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.