Putting the nitro in rapid web development.
- Author: Thomas Augestad Weholt, <email@example.com>.
- License: Modified BSD.
- Source: https://bitbucket.org/weholt/django-quickview/src
- Package: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-quickview/
- Django 1.5
- Python 2.7.x or 3.3
0.3 - Fleshed out some docs, fixed some bugs, cleaned up code.
- 0.2 - Refactored code; QuickView is not dependent on a model. A subclass of QuickView named ModelQuickView takes
- care of all model related magic. This makes it easier to write non-model based views based on the same concept.
0.1 - Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-quickview-0.3.zip (439.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|