Django quiz app
This is a configurable quiz app for Django.
* Question order randomisation
* Storing of quiz results under each user
* Previous quiz scores can be viewed on category page
* Correct answers can be shown after each question or all at once at the end
* Logged in users can return to an incomplete quiz to finish it and non-logged in users can complete a quiz if their session persists
* The quiz can be limited to one attempt per user
* Questions can be given a category
* Success rate for each category can be monitored on a progress page
* Explanation for each question result can be given
* Pass marks can be set
* Multiple choice question type
* True/False question type
* Essay question type
* Custom message displayed for those that pass or fail a quiz
* Custom permission (view_sittings) added, allowing users with that permission to view quiz results from users
* A marking page which lists completed quizzes, can be filtered by quiz or user, and is used to mark essay questions
It was developed using Django 1.6.5
git clone https://github.com/tomwalker/django_quiz.git
pip install -r requirements.txt
Add 'quiz', 'multichoice', 'true_false', and 'essay' to your 'INSTALLED_APPS' setting.
INSTALLED_APPS = (
Add the following to your projects 'urls.py' file, substituting 'q'
for whatever you want the quiz base url to be.
urlpatterns = patterns('',
MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2012 - 2014 Dr Tom Walker
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
“Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to
permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to
the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included
in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE
SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.