Radagast: the wizard no-one has heard of.
A wizard that is similar to the one in Django except that:
- It uses jinja2 and jingo.
- It will work with or without Ajax.
- The path it takes can change.
- You don’t need to have a form on every page.
- It does a lot less.
- It lets you work with views in the normal way, if that’s what you want.
- You can set URL paths to specific parts of the wizard.
Author: Andy McKay, email@example.com
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.