Version Control system management
Repositories is a simple Django-based app to manage source code repositories.
It is not meant to manage repositories that are only accessed by one person, but for a team of people.
- Create new repositories
- Manage public or private read access
- Manage user or group authentication and commit access
It can use these version control systems:
- Mercurial (Not Done: Need help)
- Bazaar (Not Done: Need help)
- Others could be written in to the vcs abstraction
The hosting is done through Apache httpd, as there are hooks in Apache httpd’s mod_python and mod_wsgi implementations for external authentication and authorization.