Rich catalog functionality for django shop.
A rich catalog plugin for django shop.
- django-cms >= 3.3.1
- Run pip install django-shop-richcatalog or download this package and run python setup.py install
- Ensure that django_shop_richcatalog is in your INSTALLED APPS
- Run syncdb or migrate django_shop_richcatalog if you have South installed.
See the [Contributing Guidelines](CONTRIBUTING.md).
- Adding migration required for Django CMS v3.3.1 and later, which is now required for this app.
- Adding “root_catalog” field to the Catalog model. This allows a catalog plugin to display the contents of a catalog rather than displaying all catalogs.
- Adding placeholder fields to the Catalog model. This allows the adding of CMS content below and above each catalog.
- Now supports (requires) Django 1.8
- Adds catalog name as “page_sub_title” for use in templates
- Added missing migration. New plugin for shop-richcatalog.
- Django 1.7 is now supported.
- Removing pip requirement from setup.py.
- Initial version.