A Django deployment package for all hosting types.
Django spanner Setup:
- First, create an YAML file similar to sample_config.yaml and fill the configuration details.
- Next, create a
fabfile.pyin your project directory and import all functions(fab commands/tasks) from django_spanner.
- Finally, call setup() function with your configuration yaml file path.
Here is an example fabfile -
# fabfile.py from django_spanner.commands import * setup("fabconfig.yaml")
- To list all the fab commands:
- To install the requirements on your local system, you can run the command as follows
fab run_local activate_env_install_requirements (or) fab activate_env_install_requirements
- To run a command on staging/live host,
fab [run_local/run_stage/run_live] <command_name>
By default, all the functions will run on the local system.
You can view the complete Documentation Here
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.