Django-trackable attempts to be a reusable Django application that provides
infrastructure to easily implement the functionality required to capture
arbitrary tracking data out-of-band. This documentation assumes a basic
familiarity with Django and the Celery package. For usage and installation
instructions, please review the documentation.
- Bug fixes and migration from carrot -> kombu
- Various bug fixes backported from development
- Correcting stupidity in trackable.views.track_object (proper handling of AJAX-call)
0.3.2 - 0.3.4
- Fixing setuptools configuration to properly include templates and fixtures.
- Renaming trackable.views.trackable_redirect and enabling support for AJAX requests.
- Bug fix (trackable.management.commands.convert_tracking_data)
- Creating extensible message backend (currently supports carrot)
- Refactoring message/messaging infrastructure
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.