Django Text to Speach generator
Django Text to Speach is a simple Django app to create .wav files from your text
Must be installed RHVoice-test utilite on Unix Machine
Detailed documentation is in the "docs" directory.
1. On your machine which you launch django applicaton must be installed RHVoice-test utilite, which create wav files from text.
Instalation instructions and documentation see there: https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice.
Also see there Docker all installed in. https://github.com/g10k/sw_tts
2. Add some apps to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = [
3. Include the polls URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
4. Run `python manage.py migrate` to create the polls models.
5. Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/tts/
to see docs and available api
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.