Captures HTTP requests & responses for debugging.
This is an early release, and is not suitable for production use.
- Install the package with pip install django-wiretap
- Edit Django settings:
- Add 'wiretap' to INSTALLED_APPS.
- Add 'wiretap.middleware.WiretapMiddleware' to your
- Create models with ./manage.py syncdb
- Go to Django admin, add a new Tap.
- This contains a path regex,
which is matched against the full path including the query string.
- For example, to capture everything within the /api/ path of your site,
- If you just want to test Wiretap, set it to '/'.
HTTP request/responses will now be saved to the Message admin page.
Note that Wiretap will be disabled if Django is not in debug mode.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.