Generic workflow engine for Django.
django-workflows provides a generic workflow engine for Django.
For more documentation please visit: http://packages.python.org/django-workflows/
The code can be found on github: http://github.com/diefenbach/django-workflows
If you want to see a comprehensive implementation of django-workflows take a look at the CMS LFC
- Pins version for django-permissions to 1.1
- Cleanup and performance improvements
- First final release
1.0 beta 4 (2010-07-23)
- Changed: State.get_allowed_transitions: try to use the object’s has_permissions method before using the one from the utils
1.0 beta 3 (2010-07-07)
- Bugfix utils.get_allowed_transitions; issue #2
- Bugfix: get_workflow_for_object method; issue #3
1.0 beta 2 (2010-05-19)
- Bugfix: get_allowed_transitions; return only allowed permissions; issue #2.
- Added license
1.0 beta 1 (2010-05-17)
- First beta release.
1.0 alpha 4 (2010-04-16)
- Added get_initial_state method
- Moved WorkflowBase to __init__.py
- Added related_name for permissions to WorkflowPermissionRelation
1.0 alpha 3 (2010-03-22)
- Changes according to django-permissions 1.0a3 (Added roles)
1.0 alpha 2 (2010-03-22)
- A lot of improvements
1.0 alpha 1 (2010-03-13)
- Initial public release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-workflows-1.1.1.tar.gz (11.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|