django-cms link/-structure management plugin with filer file support
A link/-structure management plugin that replaces the plugin shipped with django-cms with a robust version that employs file fields from django-filer. It can be used as a drop-in replacement for cmsplugin_filer_link. The package contains a management command to migrate all existing Link-instances from cmsplugin_filer_link to link2.
cmsplugin_filer_link is already a great plugin and link2 builds on it. The following advantages are available in this package:
- robust django-cms link plugin which doesn’t fail loudly
- persists the internal url as well
- can be copied safely between languages (even if the target page is not yet available in this language)
- internal and external links are monitored (through a management command)
- faulty links are visually highlighted for the content editor
- an admin page lists all faulty links
- easy migration from cmsplugin_filer_link (through a management command)
- django-filer >= 1.2
- Django >= 1.8
- django-cms >= 3.1
To get started using djangocms-link2:
install it with pip:
$ pip install djangocms-link2
add the plugins to INSTALLED_APPS:
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ... 'cmsplugin_filer_link2', ... )
run migrate cmsplugin_filer_link2.
remove the default djangocms-link or cmsplugin_filer_link from your INSTALLED_APPS
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|djangocms_link2-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (36.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Jun 27, 2017|
|djangocms-link2-1.1.0.tar.gz (15.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 27, 2017|