This package integrates django-usersettings2 with django-cms>=3.0, This allows a site editor to add/modify all usersettings in the frontend editing mode of django CMS and provide your users with a streamlined editing experience.
This allows a site editor to add/modify all usersettings in the frontend editing mode of django CMS and provide your users with a streamlined editing experience.
This project requires django-usersettings2 and django CMS 3.0 or higher to be properly installed and configured. When installing the djangocms-usersettings2 using pip, django-usersettings2 will also be installed automatically.
The full documentation for django-usersettings2 is available at https://django-usersettings2.readthedocs.org.
pip install djangocms-usersettings2
Add sites, usersettings and djangocms_usersettings2 to INSTALLED_APPS:
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ... 'django.contrib.sites', 'usersettings', 'djangocms_usersettings2', ... )
3. UserSettingsToolbar will be automatically loaded as long as the CMS_TOOLBARS is not set (or set to None). Or you can add usersettings.cms_toolbar.UserSettingsToolbar to CMS_TOOLBARS settings:
CMS_TOOLBARS = [ # CMS Toolbars ... # djangocms-usersettings2 Toolbar 'djangocms_usersettings2.cms_toolbar.UserSettingsToolbar', ]
You may also like…
- djangocms-disqus - https://github.com/mishbahr/djangocms-disqus
- djangocms-fbcomments - https://github.com/mishbahr/djangocms-fbcomments
- djangocms-forms — https://github.com/mishbahr/djangocms-forms
- djangocms-gmaps — https://github.com/mishbahr/djangocms-gmaps
- djangocms-instagram — https://github.com/mishbahr/djangocms-instagram
- djangocms-responsive-wrapper — https://github.com/mishbahr/djangocms-responsive-wrapper
- djangocms-twitter2 — https://github.com/mishbahr/djangocms-twitter2
- First release on PyPI.