Integration of BowerStatic into Pyramid for managing static resources with Bower
Documentation and Support
Documentation can be found at https://djedstatic.readthedocs.org/
If you’ve got questions, contact the djedproject mailling list.
To report bugs, use the issue tracker.
djed.static is offered under the ISC license.
- Support Python 3.5
- It’s now possible to create local components before a bower_components directory has been defined.
- Backward incompatible change: Remove version argument of config.add_bower_component (version information from the bower.json file is used instead).
- Backward incompatible change: Rename keyword argument identifier name of config.add_bower_components and request.include to components_name.
- Add checks if components directory exists and if local components contain a bower.json file.
- Simplified creation of local components
- Added setting option components_path
- Changed to PEP 420 namespace package
- Support multiple bower_components directories
- Added documentation
- Added setting options via ini file
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size djed.static-0.5.tar.gz (881.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|