Docflow is an implementation of document workflows in Python. A workflow
defines states and transitions. A state is an “end point” associated with
a document. A transition is a path from one state to another state
(unidirectional). Docflow was inspired by repoze.workflow but aspires
to be a framework-independent implementation.
- Bugfix: Instantiating a workflow would clobber the workflow class
- Transition handlers can now connect multiple from/to states
- New: transition_from for specifying a transition in reverse
- New: interactive transitions with form/validate/submit methods
- Python 3 compatibility
- Support for multiple workflows per document class, with workflow names
- Fixed distribution package on PyPI
- States now remember the order in which they were defined, for UI purposes
- Document sorting by workflow state
- Helper method to list available transitions
- Subclasses can now override workflow exceptions
(for framework-specific Forbidden handlers)
- Workflows now have an apply_on class method.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.