Docker CLI that combine compose and machine for a full stack deployment
Docker Emperor is a CLI Tool for orchestrate multi-container Docker applications with a Docker Compose YAML extended file. Then, with a few commands, you create and start all the services from your configuration like compose but also deploy and manage those applications in their context (via Docker Machine as possible). To learn more about all the features of Docker Emperor, see [the list of features](/docker/docker-emperor/overview/#features).
Docker Emperor is designed to
- Describe all your project and those functionnal environments in one smallest YML file.
- Manage and deploy in one or few command (de build, de launch, de deploy).
- Work as Never bash to remote local CLI (with the Docker Machine little help).
- Write custom commands very easly in the description file.
- Has full combinatory / heritage capabilities (environment, commands, services, volumes, etc..).
- Compatible with any docker-compose existing files.
- Lightweight and dependency-less.
- First, read docs/install.md for instructions on installing Docker-emperor.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.