A simple library for design of experiments and analysis in Python
Design of Experiments and Analysis
This python library gives you the power to do analysis of experiments easily and quickly.
pip install doe
How to use
>>> import doe >>> model = doe.crd("data.csv") >>> model.print()
And you are done.
- [x] Completely Randomized Design
- [x] Randomized Complete Block Design
- [ ] Randomized Complete Block Design with missing values
- [x] Latin Square Design
- [ ] Graeco-Latin Square Design
- [ ] Balanced Incomplete Block Design
- [ ] Factorial Designs
- [ ] Tests
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size doe-0.1.3.tar.gz (2.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|