HTTP/REST Client Library for Python
dRest is a configurable HTTP/REST client library for Python. It’s goal is to make the creation of API clients dead simple, without lacking features.
- Light-weight API Client Library, implementing REST by default
- Native support for the Django TastyPie API Framework
- Only one external dependency on httplib2
- Key pieces of the library are customizable by defined handlers
- Interface definitions ensure handlers are properly implemented
- Support for Python 2.6+ and Python 3+
- 100% test coverage
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size drest-0.9.12.tar.gz (29.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|