Drupan is a flexible static site generator helping you to create blogs, single page applications or traditional websites.
Drupan is a flexible static site generator helping you to create blogs, single page applications or traditional websites. While being opinionated the plugin system allows you to extend it with any functionality you desire.
Install drupan, clone this example site repository and run drupan config.yaml --serve in the cloned directory.
- deployment your site using git or directly to AWS S3 and AWS CloudFront
- fast page generation
- Jinja2 with custom template tags and filters
- powerful plugin system
You can install drupan via pip. To generate your site you just run drupan ~path/to/config.yaml.
Supported command line switches
- nodeploy do not deploy the generated site
- serve runs a development server on port 9000
- deploy deploy your output directory without generation
- filesystem reads content from files with a YAML header
- filesystem writes the generated site to a directory
- s3cf deploy your site to AWS S3 and optionally invalidate changed files on AWS CloudFront using boto
- gitsub commits the changes to git and pushes to a remote server
- s3sub uploads your site to AWS S3 using the AWS CLI package
- blank generates empty Entity instances with a given layout. This can be used to generate index or archive pages
- markdown converts entity content from markdown to HTML
- tags support for tags which are added to a posts meta information
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size drupan-3.0.2.tar.gz (13.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|