Tools to perform hypothesis tests based on the empirical attainment function.
- Usage: eaftest <fileA> <fileB>
- eaftest -i <indicators_file>
- <fileA> and <fileB>: non-dominated sets of two-dimensional
- objective vectors
- <indicators_file>: point indicator file from the joint-eaf
- Current limitations: second-order only
- maximum executions: 64 (32 + 32) permutations: 10240 (fixed) significance level: 0.05 (fixed)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size eaftest-0.1.dev5.tar.gz (22.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|