Easyconfig files are simple build specification files for EasyBuild, that specify the build parameters for software packages (version, compiler toolchain, dependency versions, etc.).
EasyBuild is a software build and installation framework that allows you to manage (scientific) software on High Performance Computing (HPC) systems in an efficient way.
The easybuild-easyconfigs package provides a collection of well-tested example easyconfig files for EasyBuild. Easyconfig files are used to specify which software to build, which version of the software (and its dependencies), which build parameters to use (e.g., which compiler toolchain to use), etc.
The EasyBuild documentation is available at http://easybuild.readthedocs.org/.
The easybuild-easyconfigs package is hosted on GitHub, along with an issue tracker for bug reports and feature requests, see https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyconfigs.
Related Python packages:
- the EasyBuild framework, which includes the easybuild.framework and easybuild.tools Python packages that provide general support for building and installing software
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-framework
- PyPi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/easybuild-framework
- a collection of easyblocks that implement support for building and installing (groups of) software packages
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyblocks
- package on PyPi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/easybuild-easyblocks
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size easybuild-easyconfigs-4.3.1.tar.gz (5.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for easybuild-easyconfigs-4.3.1.tar.gz