ECM: EVE Corp. Management
ECM is a management and decision-making helper-application for the game EVE Online.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of its features:
- Human resources management
- Monitoring of the members of the corporation (arrivals & departures, roles/titles changes)
- Association of the members to players In Real Life
- Calculation of the potential risk of each member (according to his/her access rights)
- Member sessions tracking (login/logoff)
- Assets management
- Browsing of all the hangars of the corporation (including deliveries hangars and In-Space assets)
- History accessible through to a diff mechanism
- Localization of in-space assets
- Retrieval of player-defined names for ships and containers
- Corporation accounts monitoring
- Wallet journals (with more information than in the In Game interface)
- Tax contribution stats (per member and per solar system)
- Corp contracts
- Market orders
- POS monitoring and management
- Comprehensive list of all the control towers owned by the corp.
- Showing specific towers only to groups of users.
- Fuel & silo levels
- Local system assets
- Industry management system
- Full-blown online corporation shop
- Catalog & pricings management
- Corp blueprints management (synchronization with corp assets)
For more information, including installation instructions, please read [the wiki](https://github.com/evecm/ecm/wiki).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.