DaCE is a data-centric workflow engine. It enables the definition and execution of complex processes and the definition of objects of collaboration. In DaCE the rights management is based on the definition of roles.
- Process definition with Activity, Exclusive Gateway, Parallel Gateway, Event (StartEvent, IntermediateThrowEvent, IntermediateCatchEvent) with the following kind: Terminate, Timer, Signal, Conditional
- Process instances indexed in ZODB with substanced catalog which is based on hypatia indexes.
- eventloop with tornado and zmq is used for conditional and timer events
This product has been translated into
Add ecreall_dace in install_requires in your setup.py. and edit production.ini in your Pyramid application to add:
pyramid.includes = ... dace
The project is licensed under the AGPLv3+.
- Add user_groups getter to User class, and now include roles from groups when checking if the user has given role.
- Auto evolve TimeEvent if the definition changed.
- Fix the end of a sub-process.
- Optimizations of path finding to get the workitems.
- Fix an issue with automatic actions.
- Include mo files in the release.
- Initial version