Helpers for testing often used at Ecreall
Various base classes and methods ecreall uses to test and debug projects.
- Note: place names and roles of the people who contribute to this package
- in this file, one to a line, like so:
- Thomas Desvenain
- Added status and header methods on FakeResponse and getURL method on FakeRequest. [thomasdesvenain]
- When we get a key from Request, we try to get it from form. [thomasdesvenain]
- FakeRequest and FakeResponse inherit from dict. [thomasdesvenain]
- Modify datify to check isinstance of datetime first and then date because a datetime is an instance of date. [vincentfretin]
- added assertSameDay assert to compare dates (in DateTime, string or datetime format). [thomasdesvenain]
- assertSearchFinds checks a number of results or, now, the presence of an UID or an object in a list of results. [thomasdesvenain]
- Now checks unexpected recipients of sent mail (not only missing ones). [thomasdesvenain]
- Login in is optional in createMembers method. [thomasdesvenain]
- Add a setup_mockmailhost function to be used in a layer. [vincentfretin]
- Added a fake request and response. [thomasdesvenain]
- plone.app.testing dependency. [thomasdesvenain]
- Minor fixes to docstrings. [cedricmessiant]
- We can set properties on created groups.
- Added profile tools.
- Fixed MANIFEST.in
- Initial release. Package created using templer