Review and Quality Control for the EDRN Knowledge Environment
This component, eke.review, enables researchers, clinicians, and scientists part of a collaborative group within the Early Detection Research Network (EDRN) to perform quality analysis of the products of EDRN. It works with the rest of the EDRN Knowledge Environment (EKE) on the EDRN public portal to enable easy and rapid turnaround during review cycles.
Although intended for the EDRN public portal, this product may be installed into any Plone portal.
Use Buildout with the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe.
Add eke.review to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... eke.review
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
A retrospective of the various releases this component has had, what’s been changed, what’s been fixed, and so forth, follows.
1.0.4 — I Had Some Chicken; Pass Me the FLOSS
- First official release as free/libre/open source software.
1.0.3 — Upgrades
- Uses z3c.autoinclude to automatically include dependencies
- Compatible with Plone 4.3.
- Remove unneeded release config.
1.0.2 — Test Support
This release includes:
- Depending on just Plone the framework instead of Plone the application.
- Updating to the plone.app.testing fixtures.
- Sadly it removes the ability to put URLFieldsetFolders into FieldsetFolders. Hope that’s OK!
1.0.1 - Upgrade Cleanup
This release updates the GenericSetup profile to 4, provides upgrade steps to that profile. It also fixes an issue with unit tests in which the package “eke.review” itself wasn’t being installed into the framework before attempting the tests.
1.0.0 - Plone 4
This release of eke.review makes it compatible with Plone 4.
Beta release. This release is destined to become the FCS.