Ella - Django powered CMS
Ella is opensource CMS based on Django framework, designed for flexibility.
It is composed from several modules:
- Ella core is the main module which links the rest together. It defines architecture on which other modules are built but doesn’t do anything really usefull all alone.
- Ella core plugins are plugins that are shipped in one package together with Ella. There are articles and positions which we consider to be a basic toolbox for each Ella site.
- Other Ella plugins are standalone applications (and therfore not shipped with the core) that provide some specific functionality using Ella’s architecture. We can mention polls, galleries, quizes and many more.
- Simple organization of content based on categories
- Efficent implementation of the published content
- In-build photo formating backend
- Django-admin ready
- Plugin system
- Well tested
- Proven in production environment
Currently, we released the 3.x version which features a major cleanup of the code a removal of unneeded dependencies.
More news are on the way as we are going to make a nicely-tailored admin specifically made for the need of news writers and editors.
Docs are hosted on readthedocs.org, go to http://ella.rtfd.org.
Have a look at the docs: http://readthedocs.org/docs/ella/en/latest/quickstart.html.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ella-3.0.13.tar.gz (450.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|