EmeraldTree - a light-weight XML object model for Python.
EmeraldTree is a fork of ElementTree - the main differences are:
- It has a slightly different API:
- Handling of text: it uses unicode objects as children (not as “tail” attributes of the elements)
- API cleanups, removing backward compatibility
- Better unicode support
- PolyglotWriter (for writing html5 that is also well-formed xml)
- Other improvements / optimizations
The fork happened at ElementTree 1.3a3-20070912-preview.
For more details please see the EmeraldTree repository.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size emeraldtree-0.10.0.tar.gz (19.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|