Leftskin is a skin product for Plone that customizes the look of your Plone site, adding a left hand column for navigation.
Left Skin is a Plone skin that provides a prominent left column in a three column display, as well as provides a rich set of parameters and forms to control the basic settings of your Plone site through the web.
- Fixed uneven search button in multiple browsers [blambert555]
- Added missing default left navigation background image [blambert555]
- Fixed space under logo [blambert555]
- Refactored default colors, images [blambert555]
- Brought up to date with Plone 4.2 [blambert555]
- Fixed several issues where default Plone theme was showing through [blambert555]
- Fixed table width issue where left nav gets squished on very wide tables. [blambert555]
- Updated .pot file, fixed translations [blambert555]
- Updated Spanish translation files [blambert555]
- Updated Brazilian Porteguese translation files [blambert555]
- Fixed issue with table of contents indents
- Fixed version numbers and cleaned up docs.
- Updated to now support Plone 4 and built upon sunburst theme.
- Updated the control panel to use jQuery Color Picker.
- Additional control panels to expose all base properties.
- Added theming logic to switch between themes.
- Back up old themes so that they can be restored.