EnMAP Processing Tool
EnPT - EnMAP Processing Tool
The EnPT Python package is an automated pre-processing pipeline for the new EnMAP hyperspectral satellite data. It provides free and open-source features to transform EnMAP Level-1B data to Level-2A. The package has been developed at the German Research Centre for Geosciences Potsdam (GFZ) as an alternative to the processing chain of the EnMAP Ground Segment.
- Please check the documentation for installation and usage instructions and in depth information.
- Information on how to cite the EnPT Python package can be found in the CITATION file.
Free software: GNU General Public License v3 or later (GPLv3+)
All images contained in any (sub-)directory of this repository are licensed under the CC0 license which can be found here.
- read EnMAP Level-1B input data
- radiometric conversion to top-of-atmosphere radiance
- dead pixel correction
- atmospheric correction (based on SICOR for land and ACwater Polymer via Polymer for water surfaces)
- conversion of top-of-atmosphere-radiance to top-of-atmosphere-reflectance
- detection and correction of geometric misregistrations compared to user provided spatial reference (based on AROSICS)
- write EnMAP Level-2 output data
History / Changelog
You can find the protocol of recent changes in the EnPT package here.
This software was developed within the context of the EnMAP project supported by the DLR Space Administration with funds of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (on the basis of a decision by the German Bundestag: 50 EE 1529) and contributions from DLR, GFZ and OHB System AG.
Sentinel-2 spatial reference test data have been provided by ESA.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.