Call C++ from Python and MATLAB
Excentury is a set of libraries written in C++ that enables easy integration of C++ code into Python and MATLAB projects.
Installation and usage documentation is available in the docs/ directory of the distribution and on http://excentury.readthedocs.org. Change Log ———-
- Fixed installation error. Missing HISTORY.rst in MANIFEST.in.
- Added the history file.
- The documentation has been changed to introduce excentury with a simple example.
- The Armadillo library has been adapted. See tests/xcpp/arma.xcpp for examples.
- Installation fixed for linux systems. All operating systems besides OS X are assumed to use .bashrc.
- Configuration files have access to ARG and CFG variables.
- Installation requires six>=1.7.3.
- Matlab cpp writer error fixed.
- Added in the Python Package Index.
- Install command sets environmental variables.
- Issue with istringstream fixed for OS X 10.9.
- Default paths set to be in site.getuserbase()+'/lib/excentury'.
- Python runtime errors fixed.
- Dependence on configparser has been removed.
- Empty configuration variables no longer give errors.
- Interpolation in configuration files is now available.
- Removed config command to set variables. It must be done manually.
- Conditional configuration allows us to use Python code in configuration files.
- Excentury files must include <excentury/excentury.h>.
- Unit testing is done with bash.
- Fixed IOError when attempting to read nonexistent config file.
- Armadillo incorporation example added.
- Excentury can create and track projects.
- A warning is issued when an excentury project is selected.
- Initial release.
- Not registered in the Python Index.
- Must source the bashrc file for temporary installation.
- Works primarily in OS X 10.8.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size excentury-0.2.4.tar.gz (406.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|