Exileui is a simple Django app to conduct Web-based exileui. For each
question, visitors can choose between a fixed number of answers.
Detailed documentation is in the "docs" directory.
1. Add "exileui" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = [
2. Include the exileui URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
3. Run `python manage.py migrate` to create the exileui models.
4. Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/
to create a poll (you'll need the Admin app enabled).
5. Visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/exileui/ to participate in the poll.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.