Python wrapper for the Flickr API
As complete as possible implementation of Flickr API.
The project provides an almost exhaustive access to the Flickr API, through an object oriented Python interface.
The project is still at an early stage and requires a lot of testing. Any help including bug reports is appreciated.
- Main features :
- Object Oriented implementation
- (Almost) comprehensive implementation
- uses OAuth for authentication
- context sensitive objects (depending on the query context, objects may exhibit different attributes)
- An interface for direct seamless calls to the Flickr API.
- A (django-complient) caching mechanism
- python 2.6.5+
- python-oauth (or the python module from http://code.google.com/p/oauth/)