Tool for managing flysight data
A tool for uploading flysight data directly to 🆃🅷🅴 🅲🅻🅾🆄🅳
At it’s simplest:
- Get a dropbox token. Put it in .flysight-token
- Configure your mounter (see below)
- edit config.ini.example and save as config.ini
- Configure your system to allow whichever user you’ll run this as to sudo umount $mountpoint without a password.
- Test run without arguments
- Arrange to run it with –daemon
On OSX it should be sufficient to merely tell it to look for /Volumes/NO NAME (or rename your flysight).
On linux you probably want to do some uuid-fstab-neckbeard shenanigans.