Flash Media Server in Python using Twisted Framework
FMSPy provides implementation of RTMP protocol upon Twisted Framework. On top of protocol implementation it builds server for Flash/Flex clients.
- At the moment FMSPy supports:
- basic RPC support;
- application plugin infrastructure (applications are designed as FMSPy plugins);
- application API.
- Plans include:
- live webcam audo/video streaming;
- streaming from disk and writing streams to disk;
- shared object support;
- monitoring and load analysis;
Plugin applications may use full power of Twisted, for example: memcached protocol, database connections, RPC-over-HTTP, object persistence etc.