FSLeyes plugin to work with ROIs
A plugin which provides a easy way to find rois from Masks/Label-Images and get a fast information
To pen the Plugin go to Settings->Ortho View->RoiTools.
- all Overlays which are marked as
Label imageare listed in the Roi-Tools-Widget.
- You can drop down all Overlays to see the containing labels of each overlay
- DoubleClick on any label to jump to the center of mass of the label.
- needs to inspect only changed overlays. Currently it might get verry cpu-consuming because every change on any overlay forces the plugin to reread all overlays of map or label-type
* Mean/Std of each label in all overlays
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fsleyes-plugin-roitools-0.0.3.tar.gz (4.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for fsleyes-plugin-roitools-0.0.3.tar.gz