IMPORTANT: In Plone 5 a plonetheme other than the default has to be installed for some things to work (i.e. plonetheme.blueberry).
IMPORTANT: If the geo profile is enabled a special workflow has to be followed in order to use custom map extracts. - Add an address in the address tab and save. - Edit again and now the map extraction can be edited.
This package is an addon for ftw.simplelayout. Please make sure you already installed ftw.simplelayout on your plone site before installing this addon.
This add-on installs a new content type which can be used to display address data.
There is an extra geo which installs optional geo and map support. If you want to use this feature you must install geo profile in your policy.
Since 1.2.1 the zoomlevel and maplayer defined in the addressblocks edit panel is saved. However, this will only work together with ftw.simplelayout versions 2.1.0 and 1.23.10 (backport) or higher. For more information see ftw.simplelayout#530 and ftw.addressblock#25.
There is an extra contact which will provide a contact form. If you want to use this feature you must install both the default and the contact profile in your policy (the contact profile won’t install the default profile).
The contact form provides a ReCaptcha field which is only rendered for anonymous users.
- Fork this repo
- Clone your fork
- Shell: ln -s development.cfg buildout.cfg
- Shell: python boostrap.py
- Shell: bin/buildout
Run bin/test to test your changes.
Or start an instance by running bin/instance fg.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.addressblock is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add addressblock portal_type translation to plone domain. [tinagerber]
- Check for ftw.subsite installed before using its interface. [busykoala]
- Remove obsolete addressblock.js - also from legacy bundle, since this lead to the fact, that the mapblock.js was registered twice, which lead to the fact, that the whole map implementation was broken. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix edit permissions for addressblock [Nachtalb]
- Add zoomlevel and maplayers support for addressblocks [Nachtalb]
- Add plone 5.1 support [busykoala]
- The “Title” attribute should return utf8 encoded string instead of unicode. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Pin c.geo versions for plone 4.3.x [mathias.leimgruber]
- Enable map for anonymous users. [lknoepfel]
- Move base test classes to own module. [mbaechtold]
- Make AddressBlock addable on plone site per default [raphael-s]
- Make reading value of the address block’s rich text fields more robust. [mbaechtold]
- Change string expr. to python expr in addressblock detail view. With Chameleon a string expression is evaluated different than without (& –> &). [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix map marker on addressblock detail view. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Make geo location adapter more robust for publisher compatibility. [jone]
- Block is no longer searchable and will no longer be included in the navigation. [mbaechtold]
- Use mapblock js integration to prevent duplicated googlemaps api calls. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Nothing changed yet
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.addressblock-2.0.1.tar.gz (35.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|