This package is an addon for ftw.simplelayout. Please make sure you already installed ftw.simplelayout on your plone site before installing this addon.
This add-on installs a new content type which can be used to display address data.
There is an extra geo which installs optional geo and map support. If you want to use this feature you must install both the default and the geo profile in your policy (the geo profile won’t install the default profile).
There is an extra contact which will provide a contact form. If you want to use this feature you must install both the default and the contact profile in your policy (the contact profile won’t install the default profile).
The contact form provides a ReCaptcha field which is only rendered for anonymous users.
- Fork this repo
- Clone your fork
- Shell: ln -s development.cfg buildout.cfg
- Shell: python boostrap.py
- Shell: bin/buildout
Run bin/test to test your changes.
Or start an instance by running bin/instance fg.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.addressblock is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Move base test classes to own module. [mbaechtold]
- Make AddressBlock addable on plone site per default [raphael-s]
- Make reading value of the address block’s rich text fields more robust. [mbaechtold]
- Change string expr. to python expr in addressblock detail view. With Chameleon a string expression is evaluated different than without (& –> &). [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix map marker on addressblock detail view. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Make geo location adapter more robust for publisher compatibility. [jone]
- Block is no longer searchable and will no longer be included in the navigation. [mbaechtold]
- Use mapblock js integration to prevent duplicated googlemaps api calls. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Nothing changed yet