``ftw.calendarexport`` provides the functionality to export multiple events as ICS from ftw.calendar.
It uses simplelayout to manage and display the content.
- Add ``ftw.calendarexport`` to your buildout configuration:
- Install the generic import profile.
On the ftwcalendar_view view you now see a viewlet which enables you to export multiple Events between a certain time.
- Github: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.calendarexport
- Issues: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.calendarexport/issues
- Pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.calendarexport
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.contentpage
Runs with Plone 4.1, 4.2
This package is copyright by `4teamwork <http://www.4teamwork.ch/>`_.
``ftw.calendarexport`` is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Nothing changed yet.
- Dont raise an error if the product is not installed.
- Changed export forms method from get to post.
- Results: default is checked, no date input by user allowed.
- Added properties for pdf and ical export.
- Full-day-events are now exported as full-day-events.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.