Create content objects from templates.
With this product you can define a folder where templates of content types are located. You can add a content using a template, the template will be copied from the templates folder.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.contenttemplates is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add Dutch translations. [fredvd]
- Support creating from templates on the site root. Register this action on the Plone Site portal_type. [maurits]
- Support dexterity. The templates folder and the target folder can be a dexterity container. The copied items can be dexterity items. [maurits]
- Refactor template factory, so that it is more customizable. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add contenttype class in menu, so the sprites are used there as well. [Julian Infanger]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.contenttemplates-1.2.1.zip (31.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|