Adds portlet columns as footer to Plone.
ftw.footer provides a viewlet, which shows 1 - 4 contextual portlet columns.
- Plone 4.3.x
- Plone 5.1.x
Plone 5 notes
- Since Plone 5 provides the means to edit any portlet manager through the Manage portlets menu item, we’ve taken the step to disable the manage-footer view from Plone 5 onwards. (It also didn’t work well on small screens).
- Plone 5’s (default) Barceloneta theme automatically distributes the portlet managers from this product across the footer. This is usually OK, but if it does not suit your requirements, then you should use a different theme.
- Add ftw.footer to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.footer
- Run bin/buildout
- Install the generic import profile.
The amount of portlet columns in the footer can be configured in the portal_registry option IFooterSettings.columns_count.
Up to four columns are currently supported.
The screenshot is created with plonetheme.onegov.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.footer is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add support for Plone 5.1.x. [mbaechtold]
- Drop support for Plone 4.2.x. [mbaechtold]
- Fix tests for Plone 5 [busykoala, djowett-ftw]
- Disable manage-footer view on Plone 5, since Plone 5 provides the means to edit any portlet manager through the Manage portlets menu item. [djowett-ftw]
- Accommodate the Grid system in Plone 5 (12 column bootstrap grid, instead of 16 column Deco.gs) [djowett-ftw]
- Enable the footer on non-contentish items. [lknoepfel]
- CSS adjustment for compatibility with newer plonetheme.blueberry. [Kevin Bieri]
- Use alternate color for links in the footer. Remove border below the footer portlets. [Kevin Bieri]
- Adapt footer styling based on ftw.theming rework. [Kevin Bieri]
- Implement responsive footer according the latest ftw.theming implementation. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Translate the lawgiver action group to be used in German workflow specifications. [mbaechtold]
- Define resources for ftw.theming. [Kevin bieri]
- Do not redirect to manage-footer view after modifying regular portlet managers. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Stay on the footer management view after modifying the portlet blacklist status. [mbaechtold]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.footer-1.2.0.tar.gz (58.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|