Adds portlet columns as footer to Plone.
ftw.footer provides a viewlet, which shows 1 - 4 contextual portlet columns.
- Add ftw.footer to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.footer
- Run bin/buildout
- Install the generic import profile.
The amount of portlet columns in the footer can be configured in the portal_registry option IFooterSettings.columns_count.
Up to four columns are currently supported.
The screenshot is created with plonetheme.onegov.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.footer is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Enable the footer on non-contentish items. [lknoepfel]
- CSS adjustment for compatibility with newer plonetheme.blueberry. [Kevin Bieri]
- Use alternate color for links in the footer. Remove border below the footer portlets. [Kevin Bieri]
- Adapt footer styling based on ftw.theming rework. [Kevin Bieri]
- Implement responsive footer according the latest ftw.theming implementation. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Translate the lawgiver action group to be used in German workflow specifications. [mbaechtold]
- Define resources for ftw.theming. [Kevin bieri]
- Do not redirect to manage-footer view after modifying regular portlet managers. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Stay on the footer management view after modifying the portlet blacklist status. [mbaechtold]
- Initial release