No project description provided
Table of Contents
Add the package as dependency to your setup.py:
setup(... install_requires=[ ... 'ftw.servicenavigation', ])
or to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.servicenavigation
and rerun buildout.
By default this package implements a list of font awesome (Version 4.3.0) icons (only .yaml). You’re self responsible how the icon resources are loaded.
If you don not use the Icon feature, no problem the only effect it has is a CSS Class applied on a service navigation item.
Further this packages ships with select2 (Version 4.0.0) for the Icons list. If you have already select2 installed, that’s fine it will not be loaded again.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.servicenavigation is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add possibility to define links without an icon. [tinagerber]
- Do not show links to non-existent objects [raphael-s]
- Remove obsolete css selector [Kevin Bieri]
- Implement uninstall profile. [jone]
- Implement ftw.mobile button. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add browserlayer. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Initial implementation [jone]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ftw.servicenavigation-1.1.3.tar.gz (145.1 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for ftw.servicenavigation-1.1.3.tar.gz