Field-Upgradable Software Support
Fussy Software Packager
Fussy provides a collection of tools to create field-upgraded software installations. The installation uses a “pivot” root on your regular file system into which the current release of your software is installed, and which can exist alongside a number of other versions of the software.
It assumes a Linux-like operating system and requires certain linux services and utilities for many of its functions.
- GPG signed/verified firmware packing and unpacking
- inotify support
- non-blocking process IO (nbio)
- transactional write operation
- process control operations (e.g. kill-kill-kill)
- simple structured log server
- cron locks