Heat is a service to orchestrate multiple composite cloud applications using templates, through both an OpenStack-native ReST API and a CloudFormation-compatible Query API.
Why heat? It makes the clouds rise and keeps them there.
If you’d like to run from the master branch, you can clone the git repo:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:openstack/heat.git
We have integration with
- https://github.com/openstack/python-novaclient (instance)
- https://github.com/openstack/python-keystoneclient (auth)
- https://github.com/openstack/python-swiftclient (s3)
- https://github.com/openstack/python-neutronclient (networking)
- https://github.com/openstack/python-ceilometerclient (metering)
- https://github.com/openstack/python-cinderclient (storage service)
- https://github.com/openstack/python-glanceclient (image service)
- https://github.com/openstack/python-troveclient (database as a Service)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gbptestheat-2014.2.tar.gz (945.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|