GetPaid plugin allowing for recording orders in Salesforce.com
Allows for the storage of getpaid orders to salesforce. Must be configured in the admin console before it will work. User must specify the content type they are interested in and give instructions on how to map it to salesforce. If that content type appears in a charged order the entire order is saved to salesforce (even if there are other content types).
Depends upon the beatbox library >= 0.9.1.1, which is a Python wrapper to the Salesforce.com API. You must have a Salesforce.com account that provides API access.
To download and install beatbox, please visit:
SalesforceBaseConnector >= 1.0a3. See http://plone.org/products/salesforcebaseconnector
- Rob LaRubbio
The Plone & Salesforce crew in Seattle and Portland for their work on Salesforce PFG Adapter:
- Jon Baldivieso <jonb –AT– groundwire –DOT– org>
- Andrew Burkhalter <andrewburkhalter –AT– gmail –DOT– com>
- David Glick <davidglick –AT– groundwire –DOT– org>
Jesse Snyder and NPower Seattle for the foundation of code that has become Salesforce Base Connector.
Simon Fell for providing the beatbox Python wrapper to the Salesforce.com API
Salesforce.com Foundation and Enfold Systems for their gift and work on beatbox (see: http://gokubi.com/archives/onenorthwest-gets-grant-from-salesforcecom-to-integrate-with-plone)
- Make sure the finance workflow transition handler only tries to execute for sites with this product installed. [davisagli]
- Fix the user_payment_info_trans_id mapping, for real this time. [davisagli]
- Removed max beatbox version restriction. [davisagli]
- Grab the processor id from the correct variable
- Fix shipping cost field nameing error
- Also fix an import
- Do not send mapped None values to salesforce
- Expand exception handling since beatbox raises strings.
- Initial import and creation derived from getpaid.SalesforcePloneFormGenAdapter
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size getpaid.SalesforceOrderRecorder-0.5.zip (32.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for getpaid.SalesforceOrderRecorder-0.5.zip