Tool for exporting github issues into bitbucket issues export format
This is the utility for converting github issues to bitbucket issues export format.
- Exporting issues titles, descriptions and comments
- Exporting issue metadata: milestone and assignee
- Converting github labels or other issue data to bitbucket issue status, priority, version, component or kind if properly configured
- Exporting issue tracker metadata: milestones are taken from github milestones, components and versions are automatically generated if they were deduced from issue data according to configuration
- User and milestone renaming during export
% ./gibiexport.py --user ZyX-I leycec/raiagent --output raiagent-issues.zip Password for ZyX-I: % # Now upload raiagent-issues.zip file to bitbucket
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gibiexport-0.1.2.tar.gz (6.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|