Check links in your Plone site using a link monitoring server.
How to install or upgrade
Use the general Plone installation mechanism that you’re familiar with (Control Panel or Generic Setup).
The initial development was sponsored by the Bertelsmann Foundation (http://www.bertelsmann-stiftung.de/) in late 2003.
The bi-directional reference management was sponsored by the Land Office of Criminal Investigation of a German state in 2004-2005.
The upgrade to Plone 3 including eggification was sponsored by Syslab in 2008.
Maik Derstappen of Inqbus has contributed by asking questions, hiring us, and providing patches.
If you encounter any problems there’s a public bugtracker .
Commercial support is available from gocept. Contact us via email or by phone: +49 345 122 9889 0.
- Nothing changed yet.
- Make compatible with Plone 4 (Thanks to Martin Reisetadbakk)
- Clean up and fix adapter registrations for link retrieval. (Thanks to Maik Derstappen)
- Force hashing a URL to encode to utf-8 first so that the md5 hexdigest can be applied.
- Significant performance improvements for displaying the overview statistics and browsing links by status.
- Significant improvements on continuous re-retrieving script for whole site.
- Readability improvements when browsing links by status.
- Fix for dealing with objects that are being created from a portal factory.
- Remedy another brown-bag release: CHANGES.txt was missing in the manifest after restructuring in a3.
- Fix manifest to include .py files from non-Python-package directories.
- Update setup.py to include a somewhat sensible long description.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gocept.linkchecker-3.0a9.tar.gz (371.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|